The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: I Can't Make This Ish Up Files: Couple Robbed For Fried Chicken!!!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Can't Make This Ish Up Files: Couple Robbed For Fried Chicken!!!


Now we all know by now that the Negroes love the fried bird but dizzzzzzaaaammmmm!!!! Gunpoint?? Seriously??? I know this is technically not funny but I am crackin the fug up!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 6:32:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

The picture... a wrap dress AND chicken?
I can't take it...

 
At Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 7:12:00 AM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Love that Chicken From Popeye's...

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home