The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Miniature Matrimony

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Miniature Matrimony


I'm going straight to hell for this because the first thing that popped into my sick ass mind when I saw these wedding pictures of the stars of TLC's Little People: Just Married was not, "That's sweet, this little lucky lady didn't let her limitations get in the way of happiness." Nooooooooo, the first thought that popped into my head was, "Damn, if she can get married, what the f$#k is wrong with me?" Okay, sue me but I bet a lot of single ladies out there are thinking the same thing through clenched teef smiles at the countless weddings they've attended. I am by no means a hater, I'm just sayin'. I know, I know, "Hell's calling, line 2!"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home