The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Put a ring on it: T.I. & Tiny

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Put a ring on it: T.I. & Tiny


Baby Mamas pay attention. Play yo' position for almost a decade and he'll put a ring on it...before he peaces out for prison. T.I. reportedly married his longtime fiance Tameka "Tiny" Cottle in a super secret ceremony in Miami. The perennial couple tied the knot in front of family and close friends. The honeymoon was short lived because T.I. surrendered to authorities to begin serving his 1 year prison bid. I'm mad at the fact that it took him this long to make Tiny an honest woman but at least the brother came correct. Congrats to the couple. I'm sure they got it on and poppin' before T.I. left even though Tiny has always had that "crunchy underwear" look to me. Forgive me White Jesus and let's hope someone doesn't wife Clifford in the clink!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 8:59:00 AM EDT , Blogger Phlip said...

He put a ring on it to make her NOT saving her [goodies] for when he comes home a more expensive proposition.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home