The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: The "Going Through Some Ish" Chronicles: Questionable Pregnancy Fashions......

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The "Going Through Some Ish" Chronicles: Questionable Pregnancy Fashions......


Hmmmmm...... ok I understand Kelis is going through some shit right now. You are pregnant with what appears to be 5 babies, the man you are still legally married to is poppin bottles in the Caribbean with a froless Maxwell and random hoochies and it appears to be in celebration of your divorce.


Shit is fugged up right now, I get it K, really I do..... but what is the meaning of this fashion with the matching hair???? You have always been able to get away with things most of us average broads could only dream of attempting but come on K! I'm not on board with this look, but as someone who can't keep a man if my life depended on it, I will let you slide. Every time I get dumped I wanna wear the wackiest shit and put on wigs that make me look like a Hunt's Point hooker, so I feel you Kels! "Do you" as they say in the hood.......

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 11:22:00 AM EDT , Blogger Unknown said...

i love her unique style

people always raving about rihanna but kelis BEEN doing the punk chic thing

 
At Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 12:11:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

Are you supposed to put chemicals in your hair when you're pregnant? I'm just sayin'...

 
At Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 2:22:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's still fab.....it's not chemicals, just kool aid. she knows better than that. And only a secure chick will leave her man in the midst of a pregnancy....Her way of saying, I dont need you.

 
At Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 7:37:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

I love Kelis. I hate the way she's had to go public with her being broke or Nas not giving her money, or whatever the issue is.
But, it seems like they haven't been on good terms for a minute. Who left who?
Just a sad situation all around. It's never good to bring life in the world in the midst of stress. I wish her all the best though.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home