The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: The "Jesus Take The Wheel" Files: Punks and Computers......

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The "Jesus Take The Wheel" Files: Punks and Computers......


magnify

Ok so peep this gem I got from some lil young punk:

whats up lil ma i was just browsin through and your pic caught my eye and to let u no u lookin good lil ma a lil bout me im brown skinned 5'6 braids bo leggs and muscles im also coo laid bac nice smart good sense of humor and likes to have fun coo to be around good head on shoulders so if u like what u heard then holla bac at ya boi holla one luv and peace out o yea the pics will be on soon u lookin good to be 38

Lil ma??? Lil fuckin ma? I'm the biggest bitch this side of DC! and this young fucker is calling me Lil ma???????

"I'm 5'6 braids bo legs and muscles" - Oh yummy Image, I just creamed myself reading that, you sound like a strapping lad just waiting for me to mount you! Oh sweet Jesus and then you have muscles?!! I don't think I could even dream up a better body on a man, short with braids and muscles, jackpot! I need to play lotto today

He's also coo laid back, fun and coo to be around. For shits and giggles let's assume coo is kin to cool and call that one a day.

"If I like what I heard" - liked it???? I LOVED IT! How often does a 5'8ish, sturdy woman like myself get the opportunity to possibly meet a man 5'6 with braids and muscles, sheeeiiittt I'd be a damn fool not to snatch you up.

"U lookiin good to be 38" - that's right my young, dumb friend, always end it with a crescendo! "old biddy I sho would love to stick my under aged penis in your elderly puss" woulda sufficed though.

WOWZA!!! Jesus take the wheel already man!!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 2:11:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And seriously..wtf are BO legs? it's BOW YOU ASSHOLE, and its' a birth defect that your cheap ass parents didnt correct! Not a thing of sensual beauty!

 
At Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 2:58:00 PM EDT , Blogger Unknown said...

CDFU

 
At Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 6:56:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

As someone who had foot braces as an infant... bow-leggedness is not the isht!

 
At Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 11:23:00 PM EDT , Blogger Max Reddick said...

Give the young man credit for his boldness and self-confidence. Then gently tell him just what he can do.

 
At Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 1:39:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jetsway said...

At least he made sure to stick the landing with his clever sign off, holla one luv and peace out. He covered about 10 years of urban vernacular for goodbye.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home