The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: "CMB, We All We Got!": Dungy to Mentor Vick

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"CMB, We All We Got!": Dungy to Mentor Vick



In true New Jack City, "CMB, We All We Got!!!" form....



Tony Dungy has joined the team that will mentor Vick back into top form as a player and as a person. Awwww, something about Tony Dungy has always made me feel warm inside (not in a sessy, I'm finna get randy way) just in a "wow that's a good man" kinda way. This is great news! Dungy wrote about it on his personal blog at allprodad.com

"My hope is that Michael continues on the course that he’s been on the last couple of months. I’m not sure what football is going to hold for him; that will be discussed at length in the sports pages over the next few weeks. I believe in second chances for people who admit their mistakes and are committed to changing. I think Michael deserves the chance to show people he has changed and learned from past mistakes, but my true hope is that he will make sound decisions about his future and, at the same time, let people know more about the person that I’ve come to know recently. I know the public will be skeptical, but I think, over time, people will find there’s a different side to him than what they’ve seen so far. And that’s really my goal, to help him let people see the other side of Michael Vick."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home