The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Sweet Relief

Friday, July 17, 2009

Sweet Relief


From the "why the eff didn't I think of that" files: Meet the Rollasole. It's a roll-up ballet flat that's sold in vending machines in nightspots across England.

Ladies, how many times have you wished you had some of these when your dawgz were barking after a night of doing some hoodrat stuff in the club?

Rollasoles come in a number of colors (so you can still be cute in your flats) and they're only about $8-10. You even get a little bag to put your F-me pumps in and carry them home.
A
British man created the shoes because he was tired of lugging his girlfriend home when her feet hurt after a night out. Guess that broad must've been mighty heavy to carry. I'm just sayin'.

The shoes will be tested in New York and Los Angeles soon.

I'm a little mad that I didn't patent this idea years ago. My girls and I have been talking about the post-party shoe for years!

Ah well... sure beats the hell outta Crocs!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home