The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: This is what happens when you let sperm run wildly....

Monday, July 6, 2009

This is what happens when you let sperm run wildly....



LAUREN IS YOU SERIOUS!!!!???? I had convinced myself that this was a silly rumor. Who would let this impregnate them?? on purpose? Was this rape? Should we alert the authorities LL??? again.... IS YOU SERIOUS???????? Oh well, Weezy F baby's other kids are cute soooooo God speed my friend. I guess if you have a girl you can get some used clothes from Toya.....

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Monday, July 6, 2009 at 12:11:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont forget Nivea! There due within weeks of each other, and there both having boys, lol. smh

 
At Monday, July 6, 2009 at 12:40:00 PM EDT , Anonymous SUpreme said...

And THAT'S what women who focus on money and celebrity get - a bun in the oven by an ignorant gremlin who won't even stay around past the DISCOVERY of the pregnancy.

NICE.

 
At Monday, July 6, 2009 at 4:44:00 PM EDT , Blogger MochaSwissMrs said...

Sad, Sad, Sad! It just bewilders me why ladies love to do hoodrat stuff.
And I liked Lauren-but not anymore-I wonder how much promise will she have after having the baby-I hope to see her in some good roles following this-but it may never happen now.
Both pregnant at the same time-I guess they are all happy since the dollars wil be rolling in.. Crazy. I'd rather enjoy my freedom than to prostitute/eventually have a baby for some money.

 
At Monday, July 6, 2009 at 11:55:00 PM EDT , Blogger Her Own Beat said...

The next BET show will show Lauren & Nivea raising their kids together. Hmm...let me put that proposal in. It seems like all kinds of hot garbage provides ratings now. :-)

 
At Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 6:08:00 AM EDT , Blogger MK said...

"And THAT'S what women who focus on money and celebrity get - a bun in the oven by an ignorant gremlin who won't even stay around past the DISCOVERY of the pregnancy."

Lmao! Gremlin, lol. I just don't get it and even if Nivea and Lauren sat down to explain with me, I would still be lost. Trust.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home