The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: To My First Love: You Give Me Butterflies.....

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

To My First Love: You Give Me Butterflies.....



Today millions will say goodbye to you. Even if I were afforded the opportunity to be there I think I would pass. I would much rather lay on my bed like I used to do when I was 14 years old and look over at the "Off the Wall" poster I had of you on my wall, daydreaming that when I passed you the "Do you like me" note you checked yes. You gave me butterflies and you were the first boy to make me cry (at the Victory tour somewhere around 1984). I cried like a baby because I knew then you were extraordinary though I coulda never put into words why at that time. But that's how it's always been with you, it's the way you make me feel. I feel good when I think about that magnetic smile of yours and I'm bewildered at how you ever thought you were anything less than beautiful.

Today we finally let you rest, but I will forever remember the time I had with you. The peace you never had in life is now yours...... enjoy.

Love you Always....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at 4:08:00 AM EDT , Blogger MK said...

That was a beautiful post. Perfect :)

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home