The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Tweet Talk: $44,000 to Blow.. Oh The Woes Of Being a New Mom.....

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tweet Talk: $44,000 to Blow.. Oh The Woes Of Being a New Mom.....



So, baby Knight is what? 3 hours old? He's out all about town already? and Nasir since we know this is on your dime why aren't you regulating this????

@iamkelis Me n my lil bon bon are goin on a date tonight. Dinner and a movie. Classic, perfect ;)

She is really going in on that $44,000 a month.....

@iamkelis So I hired a baby nurse, for 24hr help. Everyone told me I needed one, which I get a new baby is constant work.... So I have this very nice woman here on her first day for work. But I am feeling like I'm under surveillance and I really don't wanna share my perfect little 3 day old marshmellow with anyone. I can't say that after a week or two of no sleep I will be in desperate need of some relief but right now its Just too soon. Everything he does entertains me lol n I don't mind any of it. I think he smells like pie n I never wanna share pie! Lol

24 hour nurse???? and she's home with the baby all day? hmmmm I don't know about that one, sometimes, although I hate to admit it, the men do kinda get a bum deal. Oh well!

For more Knight and Kelis tweets go to her twitter page Iamkelis

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 1:55:00 PM EDT , Blogger Phlip said...

Every time I see one of these stories, I am more and more for the Richard Jefferson school of marriage.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home