The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Ya'll Think TIP Is Mad At Biggie For This?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ya'll Think TIP Is Mad At Biggie For This?

"I'll put Chante Moore pu*sy in stitches
I'll f*ck Rupaul..
Before I f*ck them ugly ass X-scape bitches"

OR

Did he have a valid point?



I'm torn...........

I love you BIG!! but........ the jury is still out on whether or not you had a lot of room to talk.....



Jussayin..... RIP!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 3:59:00 PM EDT , Blogger Phlip said...

Messed up as it is, in that he had no room to talk, I am AGREEING with BIG on this one... Never mind that she looks like a "big midget," but just LOOK at her.
TI MUST be in it for the love, lol.

 
At Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 6:53:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm well I'll say Biggie shouldn't not never throw salt at anyone he had no neck and cockeyed. BUT his music brought that heat....R.I.P. Tiny didn't used to look like that...she did her face I never thought she was UGLY nor cute just aiight.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home