The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew News: Stalking of the Facebook Variety........

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Brew News: Stalking of the Facebook Variety........




You know those people who say "oh wow, I didn't know you went to Martha's Vineyard with them?" or "When did you get married? I didn't even know!"...... well they are skrait up lying! they done been all up and through your facebook profile. But they are also of the class of people who say stuff like "girl you know I signed up for facebok but I don't be on there like that" hmmmm mmmm, whateva El Liar Loco! Now there's a way to pull their fakin ass card, with a new facebook application called 'Stalker Check'. With it you can see what pages your peeps visit, how many forkin facebook trinkets they are sending (God I hate getting facebook Prada bags!) and to whom and pretty much get a read on their facebook shenanigans. Do you have your boss or co-workers saved as facebook buddies???? Are any of them giving off that creep vibe? Well stalker check them! (and um delete your boss, he/she doesn't need to see pics of you gettin a lapdance with your man at 'Scores' in Atlantic City, ewww!)

But to me, the bestest most coolest thing about this app is that it allows you to see who is making multiple pit stops at your significant others profile. YES! Now I'm not seeing anyone right now so I wouldn't get much use outta this and even if I was I don't think it would be such a good idea to save my man as a facebook friend. Only because other guys that may have some familiarity with my nooks and crannies might say some sly ish one day on some bizarre trip down memory lane and that would then cause all kinds of unnecessary beef with my new boo...... see, just way too messy. Bandwidth and boyfriends don't mix. Still, this aspect of the app puts a warm smile on my face, it reminds me of my blackplanet.com days, when they had a feature that would allow you to see what your saved friends were doing on bp. OOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEE!!!! My so called boyfriend at the time always seemed to be viewing the pages of fluffy women with too tight clothes on and titty meat spillage..... it was awesome!

So add "Stalker Check" today......... get your FB Private Eye on!

SOURCE

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home