The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Confessional Thursdays: Charlie Wilson, Caramel Frap and Granny Pannies.....

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Confessional Thursdays: Charlie Wilson, Caramel Frap and Granny Pannies.....


I like Charlie Wilson!!!!!





ok ok ok! there I said it! it's out in the open, now I can begin to heal...... In particular this here song really gets my thongs activated!



I'm addicted to Starbucks caramel frappuccino




I wear granny pannies to bed cause they make me feel warm and fuzzy....



Today is the day to let it all go, confess and be free!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home