The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Fashion Forward: Zippers?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fashion Forward: Zippers?


We at the Brew hear the sounds of zippers coming down and it's not 1 o'clock in the morning after a night of partaying with these pillow droolers. Zippers are everywhere for fall fashion: shirts, shoes, dresses, purses. One thing I hate about trends like these is that I start out liking it but by the time Wet Seal, Rave and even Mom Pants King Kohl's gets their hands on it, it's garbage, so I usually say, "to the left, to the left".

What's the verdict?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 10:11:00 PM EDT , Blogger tk said...

I like zippers, always have. Very mod, urban, retro vibe (which is always in). Unfortunately I not very fond of them when they lead to no where. I mean what's the point?

Just an FYI....Forever 21 has already hit up this trend.

 
At Monday, August 3, 2009 at 12:39:00 PM EDT , Blogger Unknown said...

dont get it twisted. True2shoes doesn't throw out stuff

Im bout to break out my damn leather zipper vest, my leather zipper shoes I bought 9 YEARS AGO...

You name it..I got it..

best BELIEVE

True

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home