The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Live Music That Doesn't Suck!: The Brand New Heavies

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Live Music That Doesn't Suck!: The Brand New Heavies


One of my all time favorite bands, will be at the Birchmere in Alexandria, VA (The lesser known..A-TOWN!!), on October 24th. Tickets

I can't even tell you how many times I've seen them and N'Dea Davenport (together or separately), live. Glad they've been able to keep it together this go around. Their "new" (as in 2006) CD is still in constant iPod play, but this here is still my favorite song of all time!
I have always said I wanted this to be my wedding song...this or "Ain't No Fun" by Snoop and 'em...but I digress.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home