The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music: Usher's "Papers"

Monday, October 5, 2009

Brew Music: Usher's "Papers"


We all know Usher makes some of his best music when he's pissed, done wrong or is at the end of a relationship (see: "Confessions"). Well, his new track "Papers" has hit the innerwebs and it's got some fire for Tameka, the ex-wife.

The song was penned 4 months before the divorce papers were filed.

In the song, Urshaaa reveals some testy moments in his marriage:

For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world/ ’Cause you were my girl, girl, girl/ I done damn near lost my mama/ I done been through so much drama

Oucha! Not the momma, son! Not the momma!

Take a listen here...

zSHARE - Usher-Papers.mp3

So, do we like?

Usher's new album drops December 8th.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 5, 2009 at 7:31:00 PM EDT , Blogger Kim said...

OMG I Effin love this song.. and I also like Toni Braxton's Yesterday.. I love a get the hell on break-up song.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home