The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Photoshopped n' screwed?

Monday, October 5, 2009

Photoshopped n' screwed?

The beautiful Nia Long graces the cover of next month's Essence magazine and at first glance, I thought "who's the purdy lady?" Then, upon closer review, I noticed it's Nia Long but her face (mainly, the nose area) looks waaaay to Photoshopped to me. I know Photoshopping is the standard in media these days, but there's NO need to Photoshop THE Nia Long. I mean, where are her little freckles? She's fabulous. Lay off the airbrush Essence!




Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, October 5, 2009 at 8:14:00 PM EDT , Blogger Kim said...

Nia looks good.. Essence are running out of black hollywood actresses to put on the cover..Sanna or Gabriel will be on next just watch.

 
At Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 1:02:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree about the nose. I thought Nia had a nose job or something. I'm glad to know it was only photoshopped. She looks like a whole different person on the cover.

 
At Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 1:10:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

Kinda makes you wonder just what the problem would be in putting an actual undoctored picture there........is she really that ugly after all?!?

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home