The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Lady Gaga: Can We Talk?

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lady Gaga: Can We Talk?

Gaga,

You are one bad bish, honey.  I landed on your Bad Romance video and no bull, I’ve watched it like 4 times…in a row.  It’s a fashion frenzy!  I have to stop, rewind, pause, freeze frame.  It’s just too much for my little mind on a Sunday night.  I have no idea what the video means, aside from you being in an auction or on display for a room of S&M junkies… but who the hell cares.  Have ya’ll seen da shoes?  The razor blade glasses?  The mesh nails?  The floating diamonds?  The bear-skin dress? The McQueen shoes


Look at this ridiculousness…


I give up, Gaga.  You win.

Now, to watch that video again…

Video stills courtesy Interscope

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home