The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Tube: Let's Talk About Pep

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Brew Tube: Let's Talk About Pep


*Sigh". When I was a up and coming little Witch back in the 80s, I definitely got down with Salt 'n Pepa. I had the hair, the door knockers and the colorful leather jacket. I loved those chicks. Now Pep is back with some new nostrils and a new reality series about her quest for love in da club. She's trying to meet the "one" who will break her four year dry spell. Cobwebs, much? I didn't catch the series premiere on VH1 last night at 10:30pm, but I am going to give it a chance because hey I can relate. I just hope its not another desperate black woman looks at cornballs to make her life complete. Because then I can't with her.
Here's a sneak peek:

So Brewchies did you catch the premier?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 12:30:00 PM EST , Blogger Jem said...

It was HILARIOUS! It's on right now actually.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home