The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Will You Watch: The Confidant

Monday, January 11, 2010

Will You Watch: The Confidant



By now, the whole world knows where I stand on David Banner. ( @THEREALBANNER --Hey, boo-I'm still tryna get in dem pants!- I'll even let you keep on your 'glasses of serious acting'). And Boris Kudjoe- definitely gives me some lady wood. But I've been screwed by Kenya Moore in the past (not, that way, pervs!---though looking at the stills from the movie, she's into that kinda thing. Hey-you like it, I love it. ) her acting 'stylings' are um, well....she's a very very terrible actresspretty woman. "The Confidant" was produced by her, which is great. Kenya, make that money, before it makes you.

But, will you watch?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home