The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Quotes: Chrisette Michele

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Brew Quotes: Chrisette Michele


"I was tired of black sistas feeling subject to having their hair pressed and straightened, and damaged, with relaxers, and heat. So I wanted to make short and nappy hair fashionable, and let the industry know that there is nothing wrong with the texture that we have been born with. So I plan to grow it out to the big beautiful nappy hair that I have."

-Songstress Chrisette Michele on why she went "I am not my hair" style and pulled a Britney Spears an Amber Rose and shaved her head.

How do you feel about her new look?

Spotted

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, April 3, 2010 at 7:39:00 PM EDT , Blogger Reggie said...

She's pretty enough to pull that look off, not every woman can do that and make it look good.

 
At Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 2:06:00 PM EDT , Anonymous L.P. said...

I think she looks great! Can't wait to see her rocking that natural look that she wants. :)

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home