The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: F*** My Life

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

F*** My Life

If you thought you were having a rough go of things these days, with job insecurity and unemployment on the rise, remember this: IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE!

I present to you Exhibit A: a blog called "FML" (or in layman's terms: F*** My Life).

Readers post blurbs about their bad days. And, quite frankly, after reading some of these, I'm reminded that things really aren't as bad for me as I think they are. Nothing like reading someone else's blues to cheer you up. Ok, that was bad, but you know what I mean.

Anywho, read along...
Today, while I was out to eat, I was approached by the restaurant manager. He told me that while he respected my personal choices, his patrons didn't feel comfortable with someone who used to be a man using the women's restroom. He thought I was a transsexual. I am a naturally-born female. FML

Today, the phone kept ringing but there was only silence on the other line. The third time I yelled, "What the fuck is your fucking problem asshole!? Get a fucking life shithead!" and hung up. Then the pastor's wife called and explained that she mistakingly set her phone on mute. FML

See what I mean?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home