The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Text My Nuts!!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Text My Nuts!!!


"I love you", Will you marry me?", "Can we do that thing we did with those beads and my booty again tonight?", "can you give my mama a lung?". What do all these questions/statements have in common???

THEY ARE ALL BEING ASKED/SAID VIA TEXT MESSAGE!!!!!!


What gives??? Is advanced technology killing romance? I remember when I was younger I used to love getting hand written letters, from friends and boys. It was just something so exciting about opening up an envelope and reading. I used to love the excitement of knowing a guy I really liked was gonna call me and looked forward to talking to him knowing we would end the convo with "no you hang up first, no you, no you, ok ok, same time...." ahhhhh, those were the days. Today no such scenario would ever exist. Mofos wanna text you to forkin death. Now I'm not saying I'm against text messages, they can be fun, useful and oftentimes necessary but they should not be used to iron out the intricacies of why your relationshio isn't working. What happened to breaking up in person? And I tell you another thing, if one more man who knows me personally ask me to send him a pic I'm gonna lose my shit! FOR WHAT???!!! you know me you assbesol! I'm not big on providing dudes with jack off material , I think not!

I wish texting (or texases as my friend would say) weren't used so much. It's a lame man's dream tool and I hate it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home