The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Culture: Mr. Skinny Jeans Sings the Hits...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Culture: Mr. Skinny Jeans Sings the Hits...

I know some of you are fans of this man, so I will alert you.

John Legend
Merriweather Post Pavilion
Columbia, MD
Fri, Jul 17, 2009 07:30 PM
Onsale to General Public
Start: Fri, 04/17/09 10:00 AM EDT

(click the title to get on over to Ticketmaster)

Jesus, I feel like I'm getting a yeast infection just looking at his tight ass pants.






The only-iest time Sir Moose Knuckle hasn't annoyed me:


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 11:09:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the crotch on him....

 
At Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 11:49:00 AM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

HA!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home