The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Shows I am Embarrassed That I watch: Taking The Stage

Friday, April 10, 2009

Shows I am Embarrassed That I watch: Taking The Stage

I don't know how many of my fellow octogenarians watch this, but is straight up addicting. If you were a fan of FAME, this right here will be so up your alley. (And it's produced by cutie white meat Nick "Pouty Lip" Lachey, so super yum.) I came into the season a bit late but here's the current gist.

So, there's this really cute ballerina, Jasmine, who constantly is battling a chin zit (Seriously girl I feel for you. That has got to suck on TV!) is dating this dancer boy -Tyler, who likes to flirt with a Lisa Marie Presley twin, Mia- who hangs out with a ghostly pale rocker dude...who's name I really don't even care about (sorry dude).

Okay, okay, so recently Tyler (dance guy) has been trying to get some angsty-guitar-chick panty side action (Lisa Marie Twin), and tongue bathed her at a party- that all of his girlfriend's friends were at! OOOH NO HE DI'NT! And of course all her friends ran and told (damn snitches) SOOO high-school drama filled, right!?

Man just watch it. And because they are teens, I'll be 'nice' and just say one thing. I tell you what LisaMarieMia, If I were Jasmine- I would have chin checked you for that slick ass comment: "Sure, other people told me you were together, but TYLER said it wasn't true." OOHHH you lil bitch, THAT was your so called apology!? I guess you can get slick with the lip with a ballerina, don't try that shit with a clogger, though. Just a tip!

Watch the whole cringingly embarrassing episode here, and re-live the angst of teenage-dom. You know, the good old days: before mortgages, wanting to pimp slap your boss, and that icky STD you got from Bobby Brown.

If you can't watch the entire thing, I need you to FF to his *spoiler* apology dance 36:06, and watch Jasmine's sweet sweet sweet guy friend. I don't think Mia's the only one after your man, boo. I'd keep an eye on brace face, if I were you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home