The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Ugly Baby Etiquette.....

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ugly Baby Etiquette.....


Ok now I know I'm prolly going to hell for this, but um listen here, why do people shove pictures of their ugly ass children in your face and stare you down waiting for a comment?? This shit is fawkin ugly! I mean are you serious? Image I'll be honest, kids I can take em or leave em but I'll be a little more open to taking them if they're cute, otherwise there is no benefit to me going goo goo gaa gaa over some little crying, shitting needy infant. So here's what's gonna go down, I refuse to lie but at the same time I ain't trying to inflict unnecessary pain on people either, sooooooo when these ugly babies get shoved in my face the secret code for "this muthafucka look crazy" is gonna be "oh my Gawd!, it's so little" Image Yes "little" will equal "ugly as shit" but the parents won't know that and I won't feel like I had to compromise my beliefs by lying to this blind moron.

FREAKIN GENIUS! Image TRY IT!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 6:42:00 PM EDT , Blogger RiPPa said...

Can you be one of my guest bloggers next week?

Seriously please lemme know will you?

 
At Friday, April 17, 2009 at 11:26:00 AM EDT , Blogger Phlip said...

My mother always said "it's so precious," when someone handed her a gremlin... Personally, I try with all I have to be placed into the situation.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home