The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: *Sigh* I'm Married, But Will You Please Be My Girlfriend???

Thursday, April 16, 2009

*Sigh* I'm Married, But Will You Please Be My Girlfriend???


Ok now look! This needs to be said because it seems that spring brings out the 'single man' in the 'married man'. Well allow me to set it straight oh wedded one, the last time I checked, single men date and married men well, do whatever married men do but none of those things should involve dating. I have had it! I want all the married men to crawl in hole and hump each other. I know some women burst at the seams at the thought of so called taking another woman's man, like they get a swole chest over it, really? Did you really win a prize in this dude? More than likely he's humping you and maybe bringing you Popeye's when he comes over, maybe.... He tells you his wife is a bitch, they never have sex (though she's currently pregnant with their 25th kid), he's staying for the babies, blah blah blah. It's all bullshit and most of these men are predators in the sense that they hope to buck up on a marginally attractive woman whose self esteem is so bottom barrel that she swoons over the nonsense he's spitting. I've been tricked a time or two, I think all women have but there comes a point that you have to turn on your 'hogwash meter' and chill on the dolo. Dolo is always better than taking up with some creep ass dude who can't honor a commitment that no one forced his ass into. Bump that! You know we strongly enforce loving yourself here at the Brew.

However if that's your thing and you're perfectly fine being second string (we don't judge here), then by all means let your married boyfriend have full access to your life and while you're at it you mine as well keep Whitney's "Saving All My Love For You" on repeat, cause that's all you'll ever be doing, waiting and saving. Good luck with that.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 6:40:00 PM EDT , Blogger RiPPa said...

LOL...

You're right, there are women who are comfortable with this arrangement. But damn, why it gotta be Popeye's? You know folks are being robbed for those lately?

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home