The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brilliant Idea!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Brilliant Idea!


I have a confession to make, when I have a little downtime from my 9ish --if I'm having a good hair day and have been to the cleaners--way beyond 5 gig. I enjoy the Google Stalking .


Don't look at me like that, you know you do it too. Enter the name of a friend or foe and if the Google gods are on 'er toes, you'll come up with some heartwarming fact about an ex suitor or homie.


EX: Leroy Jones volunteers at the food shelter once a month.


OR something fantastical that can have you and your friends entertained for weeks


EX: Leroy Jones is now LeRhonda Jones and performs drag shows at the Sausage and Boobs Cabaret every Friday night.
Good times for all!

I however have discovered a flaw in the google search, that I'd like their R&D team to look into.
As awesome as Google is, it doesn't really take into account bad memory for those of us who have had more than 4 dates.

I submit, for your consideration ''HoeGle":
Let's say I put in some distinguishing characteristics "Chunky but Funky dude I met at that club one time, he was studying Kaballah, belonged to so and so frat and enjoyed playing xBox instead of having sex. "HoeGle" does it's thing and comes up with the dirt ''Chunky but Funky is now a tantric sex instructor, with 5 DUI arrests and bad fashion sense.''
HOEGLE, it's a good thing.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 3:41:00 AM EDT , Blogger MK said...

lmao@ hoegle. How can we make this happen?

 
At Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 10:32:00 AM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

I don't know but it has to go down!

 
At Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 11:28:00 AM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

Well, there is that don't date him girl site...

http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/

 
At Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 6:39:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That has too much of a risk for some bitter chick to just slander. I'm talking Facts here!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home