The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Farrah Fawcett

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Farrah Fawcett


Actress Farrah Fawcett has gone to that big set in the sky. She passed on today at the age of 62 following a courageous bout with anal cancer. I'm sad about this. I grew up watching "Charlie's Angels" and always wanted my hair to flip like hers. That is until my granny told me that wasn't possible because I was "colored"(sorry my Grans was old school). So I stole a white towel from the closet wrapped it around my head, ran out in the middle of the street and twisted my neck back and forth until I strained it. I used to pretend I was talking to "Charlie" on a box in my house. Okay, I was a only child, what?!? For many Farrah was their first sex symbol. She will be missed!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 3:52:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talking to the Charlie box? I'm cracking up.

RIP Farrah. Cancer is a horrible disease.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home