The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Uncle Russy's Got The Magic Stick!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Uncle Russy's Got The Magic Stick!

During my internetz tomfoolery flipping for the day....I come across this 'story' right here . And after I finished puking all over my keyboard I started trying to figure this out.
Noemie Lenoir-- face of flippin L'Oreal, Victoria's Secret Model, 'Actress', all around hottie (okay, so I admit I have a girl crush) --playing tonsil hockey with the hip hop answer to Uncle Fester? SAY WORD?! SAY WORD, SON! (sorry...NY moment there). Then I started thinking...yo Uncle Russy keeps a DIME, doesn't he? Let's take a looksie, shall we?


Ex-girlfriend: former squatter, "model" and scorned woman Katie Rost. Her blog is a thing of beauty. If you have some time and brain cells to waste.. please go. Trust me.





Ex-girlfriend: fellow yoga enthusiast and 'model' Porchla.




And my girl Kreamora- she turned some ugly ass teeny-bopper 'fashion' into a damn empire. And was an actual model without ironic finger-quotes.

Mad respect for that!












While I am not naive enough to think that money and power are probably the attraction on the female end of things, I want to know why is Margie, the attractive and fit librarian, not good enough for this 52 year old man. And then I want to know why rich and powerful men, don't hook up with rich and powerful women.. like maybe Uncle Russy can holla at Condi or something.










Or mix it up, and give King Queen Latifah some play







Orrr.. could someone just email me confirmation that Uncle Russy's peen is platinum or something. I need SOME excuse for this!



I feel sick again..








Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 2:59:00 PM EDT , Blogger Him With the Asthma said...

He is MAD RICH SON!!! MAD RICH!!!

 
At Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 3:40:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

He's got the magic stick!

 
At Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 3:51:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

He's rich, vegan and he does yoga.
If it ain't the money, perhaps he really does have a well-exercised, very flexible magic stick.

 
At Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 4:06:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Madd Rapper...the word that comes to mind is 'supple'! lol

 
At Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 6:45:00 PM EDT , Blogger Max Reddick said...

Okay, you were dead wrong for the jab at Queen Latifah. But it was funny though!

 
At Friday, June 26, 2009 at 3:39:00 PM EDT , Blogger Maria Pinkelton said...

Can you say Tantric!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home