The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Health Tip: Get Your Benjamin Button On With Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Health Tip: Get Your Benjamin Button On With Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil




Black Cracks People!!
Don't believe the hype...... Our skin is susceptible to the same nonsense as people from other races. Case in point:


Yikes!

But we have the power to preserve the natural beauty of our skin and simultaneously take years off your face with this brand of Coconut oil Use it on your hands, feet, hell your entire body. I am generally not a skin product endorser because for the most part what one person may rave about can be a failure for the next person. Not true with this 100% pure virgin coconut oil. My skin is the most gorgeous it has ever been. Seriously. It goes on smooth and well oily but unlike vaseline once it absorbs into the skin it leaves no grease monkey residue. Now I've been using it for over 6 months now so I feel that's a good amount of time to wait before giving my full endorsement and it is truly a winner! It's no wonder I can't meet any men over the age of 30, this stuff has me looking like a young, hot tendaroni!

I advise anyone, men and women alike who is interested in preserving their skin and making it look alive run, not walk to amazon.com right now and purchase Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. There you can purchase a huge 54oz for under $25.oo and I can assure you won't be buying another one for at least a year or 2 (a little goes a long way).

I'm not afraid to age, I think that if you are blessed to be alive you should embrace the aging process but I don't want to be alive and look dead. This is graceful aging....


And I think if you take the time to treat your insides and your outside with care you don't have to be afraid of aging. Nor do you have to resort to this:



Or this:



Yeeaaaaaaa, scary right??? I tell ya what, that coconut oil is looking like a far better option and way more economical and in this economy any amount of saving counts!

To further educate yourself, while on amazon, pick up the book "The Coconut Oil Miracle" To learn how and why this stuff is simply splendid. The book also goes into how ingesting the oil can greatly improve your health. I haven't quite acquired the taste for it just yet but I'm working on it. It can be used just as you would use any other cooking oil.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 10:41:00 AM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

Dayum, they sell a 5 GALLON tub? Goodness gracious.

 
At Friday, June 19, 2009 at 12:57:00 PM EDT , Blogger MK said...

I'm kinda of skeptical about using it on my face, since I tend to break out but I am definitely up to using it on the rest of my body. I am going to start small and maybe upgrade to the tub later, lol.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home