The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: The "Jesus Take The Wheel" Files: Mackin hoes on my bandwidth....

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The "Jesus Take The Wheel" Files: Mackin hoes on my bandwidth....



Ok, all jokes aside, seriously Jesus....... you must take the wheel already!

Ya know, I really wanna know what is it about my computer that makes mafuggas always wanna check their shit at my house. So some nights ago I had a visitor......or a gentleman caller let's say and were sitting down talking, chattin, spittin that boy/girl ying yang back and forth and out the corner of my eye I see him eyein my laptop like it's a cheeseburger (and yes it's not your imagination, I correlate everything with food) and then he drops the bomb, "hey can I use your computer real quick?" I say "sure, knock yourself out" (cause that's the kinda black Nubian queen I am). So he uses it, checks whatever it is he's checking and that's the end of it or so I thought anyway. Well this morning after my shit, shower and shave (ok well I didn't have to shit nor did I shave) I make myself a little pre-work snack (not to be confused with the 'at-work' snack) and log on my computer and low and behold ole boy never logged out of his email account. Now I have to preface this by stating I am not a 'nosy, go lookin for shit I already know the answer to' type of lady, to me snooping is for losers and dummies, however if shit drops in my lap....... well you know the rest.

So I read a couple of his emails and all the lines are the same, I mean dude has no creativity in the game he's spittin to us. Were all absolutely gorgeous, all of our bodies are outta control, he has an amazing/unusual connection with all of us, yadda yadda yadda. I'm not mad at him for keeping his tales and compliments consistent so as to not confuse matters, he's single so mingle I suppose, but what I am mad at is him not having the presence of mind to log out!!!! or better yet, CHECK YOUR FOCKIN EMAIL WHEN YOU GET HOME YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS AHOLE!!!!

Exactly where do men with even a little sense reside? In Idaho perhaps?

What's the real estate market lookin like in ole potato land? I do make a kick ass potato salad........

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 5:42:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha!!! WOW!!!Ya see, you are the "black Nubian queen" that you say you are. Because a hood chick would have done some foul shit to his email account. The sad thing about it is that for some reason, there are a lot of people that call themselves Computer savvy and they are NOT. Come on fellas tighten ya game up. Remember ladies, you define the rules of any relationship in the beginning. Thats what men remember.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home