The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: As Seen On TV

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

As Seen On TV

Have we gotten so fat and lazy as a country that we can’t even wipe our own asses? Check out this infomercial that’s trolling around the internet.





The Comfort Wipe lets you wipe your rear with, I guess, comfort. I don’t know about you, but I’ve never been uncomfortable wiping mine. It’s sorta, a fact of life. You poop, you wipe. And if you’re Terrence Howard, you poop then baby wipe.

If you buy this marvel of patenting, you get a bonus deal, something called a “Get A Grip.” Wow! Do a Shamwow and a Snuggie come with it?

Now, I understand if you’re infirmed and you need some help reaching back there. But come on, you know as well as I, that some lazy mofo is ordering this in 3…2… because reaching around to his ass makes him sweat like Whitney Houston.

Here’s my question, what happens if you shart and you get some of the sticky green on the pole? You know there was always a little poop that could wind up on your hand.

I’m just sayin’…

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 8:23:00 PM EDT , Blogger Max Reddick said...

OMG. But you have to admit. It's a good idea in theory. The problem is I don't think it will work. If you don't properly master using that thing, you'll probably end up getting ish everywhere.

No thank you. I'll remain old school. And Terrence Howard is not the only one using baby wipes.

 
At Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 8:36:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS CAN'T BE REAL!?!?!?! Yo, this is too funny!!!

 
At Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 9:41:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

Word, Max!
I got a stash of baby wipes in my bathroom too...and I have NO babies :-)

 
At Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 10:09:00 PM EDT , Blogger Max Reddick said...

Just another quick question. My daughter just brought this up. Does everyone in a household get their own or is this a shared booty-wiping implement?

 
At Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 9:28:00 AM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

BINGO Max! Bingo!
I'm wondering the same thing.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home