The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: With Summer Fast Approaching.....

Monday, June 1, 2009

With Summer Fast Approaching.....



I figured this was as good a time as any to say

I HATE VAGINAS!!!!!! ALL COLORS, SIZES, AND SHAPES!

Yes, I have a vagina and I decided I hate having a vagina. It's when you're on the beach that you really get mad at the fact that you can't just whip out your vagicat when you have to piss. I have to either freeze my ass off in nature's toilet (the beach water) or use one of those horrific porto potty thingies with doo doo leavings floating all around in them, no thanks! How freakin gross are those things???? Sometimes it's just way too cold to use nature's toilet and besides you have to be careful that you don't get frostbite on my your delicate love cookie (the vagicat) so I just hold it for as long as I can because really there is no other option. Vagicats are soooooo forkin inconvenient! They would be a lot more useful if they came with an extension chord or something.... right?



I HATE VAGINAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you lebenese women do it? I mean I get so mad at my vagina I sometimes wish I could detach it and beat the shit out of it. Why would God do such a thing to us????

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Monday, June 1, 2009 at 6:15:00 PM EDT , Blogger RiPPa said...

I guess Lebanese women don't mind getting sand in the coochie when they're at the beach.

 
At Thursday, June 4, 2009 at 11:10:00 AM EDT , Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO!!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home