The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Dis Don't Make No Sense....

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dis Don't Make No Sense....


Ok I ain't neva birth no babies so I can't say what happens to your body when you do (but I have eyes and I'm not blind and I've seen what happens to some of my friends bodies...... just sayin) but this damn Mel B. is confusing as fug!! This is a hot body pre or post baby and if I'm not mistaken she did not look this hot pre babies.... so wow! GO MEL!!! I guess going hard with the diet and exercise does yield results.....

IN YO FACE RASPUSHA!!!!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 8:11:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

I really want to put my head on her body and widely distribute the photo.

 
At Monday, June 1, 2009 at 9:24:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

which? lmaooooo

 
At Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 10:41:00 AM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

LMAO... on Mel B's body. Not Raspusha... Oops, shoulda been more clear about that. Haaa!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home