The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: ALL HAIL THE PIG!!!!!!

Monday, July 13, 2009

ALL HAIL THE PIG!!!!!!



BACON....... is surely proof that not only is there a God but that he loves us immensely!

ahhhh .......bacon bacon bacon Image yummy yummy bacon Image. I had a turkey panini for lunch and let me tell ya! that damn sandwich was dee-fuggin-licious! The turkey was fresh, the cheese was gooey and tangy and dare I say the bacon is set that motha off!!!!

Damn the rice, at my wedding I want people to throw bacon bits and with any luck a few will land in my mouth Image

oh and all you 5%'ers, muslims, vegans, anti-pig enthusiasts and the like can kiss my pork enhanced ass!!! Image

And see, some people love bacon so much they make a bra out of it...... that must be dreamy to smell all day..... YUM-O!!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 13, 2009 at 3:35:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf?

 
At Monday, July 13, 2009 at 6:36:00 PM EDT , Blogger tk said...

um bacon bra disgusting..... I am not a big fan of the pork, but to each his own.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home