The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew News: Al B. Sure, on the comeback....

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Brew News: Al B. Sure, on the comeback....



But do we care? In this clip he's adorned in a bedazzled cap and it seems he attached his Barry White voice box when he left the house..... hmmm yeah, I don't know Al. I think were good! Plus I'm not really feeling you after Quincy (your biological son that calls Diddy daddy) wrote you that letter wanting to know why you didn't have a bigger role in his life which all can read here. I'm for the kids! and that was sad. Now you're sitting with these news people trying to sell us your "Honey I'm Home" by saying it'll be free of the words 'bitch' and 'hoe', um ok thanks! I guess but you still gets no cookie for that. I know a lot of music is trash these days but still, you gets no cookie for putting out respectful music, you're supposed to!

My only soft spot for you is the fact that I feel like I grew up with you and that unibrow...... Til this day I've never seen one quite like yours, that was your gimmick man! 



 ("Off On Your Own Girl" is still my joint though!!!  I used to think you were saying "welcome welcome home girl, welcome welcome home....... heehee!)

 
But I'm still not fully on "Team Al"

Good Luck though!
                                     

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 28, 2009 at 10:23:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

ZERO...ON THE STRENGTH!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home