The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Tweet Talk: Amanda Diva, Culture & Shoppin' a Brew Twofer

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tweet Talk: Amanda Diva, Culture & Shoppin' a Brew Twofer


I ran across the cutest hand painted bags on Twitter the other day, (is Twitter the new Etsy?) They remind me of Keith Haring crossed with contemporary African art melded with Foxy Brown...

.. ew- not that one

.. THIS one

These super cute Eco-friendly bags are the creations of Former MTV Personality, poetess, member of Floetry (though I'm not sure if they are still in bidness- and don't feel like googling it!), Rapper, Spandex champion, Columbia U. grad and surfer (OK, I think I made that one up).
My Fave- Planet Fro $30

I digress- (as we do here at the Brew) these bags are aaaadorable, think of how cute this would be carrying all your booty from the Brooklyn Flea or Eastern Market! Check 'em out at her website Diva Works Of Art-- she has prints and cds too. Diva, get your Hustle Man on!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home