The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Tweet Talk: Look What Dhani Done Started....

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tweet Talk: Look What Dhani Done Started....



Dwight Howard twitted the following:

@DwightHoward RT @ Reality show pitch for "Dwight Across America"
Here's how he sees it playing out....

"Basically, I want to jump into a really big customized tour bus (the kind the rock stars use) with a few of my friends and take a trip from the East Coast to the west coast.

I want to get out and meet some of the 3 million fans that voted for me in last years all-star game as well as some of the 1 million folks that follow me on twitter and facebook. Actually, my plan is to find 12 really cool American spots between my home in Orlando and the shores of California.

I would love for fans across America to write in about their state, their city, or their town. What’s cool about where you live? What’s fun to do there? Maybe I will make it one of my choice locations. Gator Farms, Working Farms, Ant Farms,..you got the biggest ball of yarn? the fattest cow, I want to see it all.

I don’t just want to meet America, I want to do my part to help my fellow man as well. What President Obama started we can all continue. Yes We Can (even if he didn’t pick my team to win). Tell me your stories and ideas for the show"

—DWIGHT

Hmmm, ok well, here's my pitch to you Dwight...... I'd like to add that you should stop in Maryland, come to my house, throw me against the wall in a fit of heated passion and then give me a piggy back ride. Should be a piece of cake for you to lift my 150lbs.... ok 175lbs..... ok 192lbs...... (that's as high as I'm going). The show can be called "Dwight Thrashes Bitches Across America"...... I smell a smashing hit!

HOLLA!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 8:23:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

I would lick that man's Adam's apple...

(among other places)

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home