The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Celebrity Concern Letter.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Celebrity Concern Letter.


Dear Serena,
I like looking at your boyfriend's face, maybe it's the freckles, I don't know. Something about him makes me think he smells so good. However Serena, you are distracting me, with the Sharpie action on your brow area. What did I ever do to you?
We at the Brew have applauded your transformation from hot mess to swan. So take our advice, the extra skrong brow you are working, is the first step to this:

Cut it out!

P.S.- You may want to check into the dude that is sensually stroking your man's 'spot'...unless you guys get down like that. Hey... no Judgements at the Brew!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home