The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Remix: 'Delightful to Frightful' Spotlight of the Week... Lauryn Hill

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Remix: 'Delightful to Frightful' Spotlight of the Week... Lauryn Hill

I'm not exactly sure how we went from here:



To here......


But I'm gonna be needing the Lauryn up top to make a reappearance, STAT! Them Marley's are bad news, you shoulda never let that Marley peen in you....... look at the end result, it made you nutso! (which makes me think that must be some damn fine peen!)

And his dad was FIONE!!!!! WHEW!!!!



I see why she did it, hell I'll try anything once too girl! But fa real though, I hope you are in the process of getting yourself in order cause my heart can't take seeing you out in public doing your Krusty D Clown impersonation anymore, WERE PULLIN FOR YOU LAURYN!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home