The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: Tyra Beats Us in the Head Once Again on Larry King

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Brew Bits: Tyra Beats Us in the Head Once Again on Larry King




Ok so Tyra seems to be on a "keeping it real" tour. She did Larry King and discussed her body, body image in general, her recent weight loss, her weave, black woman and their hair.....

She tells Larry "oh my Gawd!!! it was so liberating taking my weave off" hmmmmm, ok now look, I totally support the whole "I'm taking my hair hat off" thing but all this "oh my Gawd it's sooooo liberating" stuff is under my skin a bit. She's not a cancer survivor who decided to rock her baldy instead of wearing wigs, cut the chit Tyra! You took your weave out, and baby Jesus wept..... good grief.

And having Larry run a weave check with his hands all in your your scalp was too too much, got that man's hands all greasy with your Dax or Sulfur 8 grease! Gosh you get on my nerves sometimes Tyra!



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 6:06:00 PM EDT , Blogger Reggie said...

Her forehead (or rather fivehead) is starting to resemble Sade's; however, she is still an exceptionally beautiful woman.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home