The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Health: Memo, to the Broad in the Gym 1 hour ago

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Health: Memo, to the Broad in the Gym 1 hour ago


You lazy ass heffa. Let me find out you did a 15 minute work out! So, some how we get into the gym at the SAME gotdamn time. You find some magic nook to change in, b/c it sure wasn't the locker room. I'm leaving for my lil half National Mall nooner run, you are JUST starting the treadmill. I get back, about 45 mins and one mild cardial infarction later, and your ass is GONE, like you were never even there??

You got me straight tripping, boo! Who told you that 15 mins of mild cardio walking was enough to burn that shit that you need to be burnt?

Richard Simmons is ashamed!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home