The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: OverSharing is not Caring!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

OverSharing is not Caring!


I have officially had it. In my not so short life time, I have been told in great nauseating detail of friends' maladies ,incontinence problems and cheating whorish ways. 'Friends' randomly seek me out for diagnosis of rashes and other nasties- Like I'm Dr. B. Medicine Bitch, not to mention the occasional and 'So, I was doing my boyfriend with a strap on....' confessions.
First of all, none of these bitches REALLY want the truth. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Yes, I think you are stupid, that shit looks nasty.. and YES- YOUR MAN IS A HOMOSEX!
I know that I am an open minded kinda gal, and NOTHING (sadly) shocks me anymore. And I love my friends to death, seriously. But for the love of Junebug, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!
I promise you, I will totally think we are friends, if you manage to keep some things private. I don't want to hear about your man's peen size or the fact that he had an accident in Boy Scouts and now has one ball. ENOUGH!!!!
Usually I take it in stride, but I have noticed a lot of these selfish broads barely ask how I'm doing, before they go into their DRAMA OF THE DAY.
So tell you what, go tell someone who gives a shit, Mother Confessor is off duty! And bitches, be a better friend to your sin- confessor. She knows ALLLLLLL your nasty business! Treat her to a Pinkberry or something. Damn.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Friday, April 17, 2009 at 12:25:00 PM EDT , Blogger Unknown said...

lol...I dont mind it. I have tough skin

but yeah..they wack when they dont ask you about how your day went or even if you mind listening to that crap

 
At Friday, April 17, 2009 at 4:36:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Right, At least buy a sister a cup of joe for her troubles!

 
At Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 3:32:00 PM EDT , Blogger A.Smith said...

Man, you don't even know how close to home this hits...

I feel like Mother Confessor ALL DAY LONG... I know some real ass-backwards ish about my friends.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home