The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Acrylics = "Doo Doo Nails"

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Acrylics = "Doo Doo Nails"


I know several women who are into acrylics, tips whatever you prefer to call them and when they are a decent, active length they can look quite attractive but when they are long enough to extend down the length of your thigh well then we have some problems. I'm not sure if it's simply ghetto or if a broad is halfway to retarded to think this is good. Some people like the way their hands look with them so hey, I ain't knocking nobody's hustle but here's where it gets tricky, what exactly is making you think I want to eat your doodie infused culinary treats??? STOP OFFERING ME FOOD AND SHIT! ImageI'm not eating a muthafockin thing from you lady!. Only God himself knows what kind of death and damnation is dwelling under those nails and I don't care what nobody says I know without a doubt that wiping your ass is not a smooth process and then you wanna go cook meals for people with those doo doo nails???? is you insane lady??? no thanks! I think I just lost my appetite Image Image

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 8:15:00 AM EDT , Blogger MK said...

----Dead-----@ this whole post. LMAO! I think the same exact freakin thing. I was talking to a lady, and I saw the underside of her nail and yuck! They were so dirty. When she offered me some chips, mind you after already sticking her hand in the bag, I thought I was going to be sick. Ecoli anyone?

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home