The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: 7 Strangers...picked to live in a House.....and me stalking them daily!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

7 Strangers...picked to live in a House.....and me stalking them daily!



Now that I'm well over the Real World watching age, MTV FINALLY decides to drop a cast of fools--umm- 7 strangers here in my beloved hometown.

ARGH!! I might just have to watch.

Not to watch the antics of the gay one, the hot one, the slut, the asshole, the virgin, the Black token and the one thrown in for good measure.

I'm watching because I'm planning to do several walk by's of the DuPont Circle House in front of the camera. Just in case you wanted to join me, the address is 2000 S St. NW!!!

Look for me...I'll have on my witches cap!

The show starts filming next month and wraps up in November. Meanwhile, Real World Swine Flu---oooh I mean--Real World Cancun premieres later this month on June 22.

I WONT be watching that one. Until of course someone is sick with the Swine Flu.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home