The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: "It ain't where ya from, it's where ya at!"

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"It ain't where ya from, it's where ya at!"


I have the good fortune of living in one of THE most diverse and culturally rich areas in the U.S. OF A. It's also a very transient area that attracts the best and the brightest. So much so the first thing you ask someone after meeting them over some Nuvo (I said we was cultured!) is where they are from? Most people take this time to give a shout out or throw up some signage repping their city, town, hood, barrio, project, sidewalk, whatever! Trust, I rep my hometown all day, but I appreciate the path life has taken me on. Bottom line, I'm living where I'm living for a reason, maybe a few seasons, possibly a lifetime. I have no idea life's next pit stop, but I do know I'm here because I'm supposed to...at this time. So my people embrace your situation instead of questioning it. If your city is that great, why'd ya move? Wishing to be somewhere else is bad energy. That's why it's called the "present" because it is a gift!  I'm just sayin'.... 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home