The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: I'll Tumble For Ya

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'll Tumble For Ya

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton dropped down low and swept the flo’ with it yesterday, as she walked to the White House. Clinton fell and broke her elbow and will need surgery to fix it. She plans to undergo the procedure next week.

The tumble means Clinton will miss a scheduled event with Lips and Bones Angelina Jolie today. Clinton is due to travel to Italy and Greece next week. It’s not clear if she’ll take those trips.

I don’t know what’s in the water with these Washington folks, but let me double up on my calcium. Clinton is the third public official in recent weeks to take a tumble and break a bone. Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor broke her ankle as she was on her way to Washington earlier this month. And, Illinois Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky broke her ankle during a fall at Guantanamo Bay.

*reaching for my glucosamine*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home