The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Ask A Dude: Ask And Ye Shall Recieve

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ask A Dude: Ask And Ye Shall Recieve

In a previous Ask A Dude Roundtable installment this question was asked....


Brew Reader Q:

Someone tell me what it is to STROKE an ego anyway?
Is it telling him he's the man... letting him be the man and taking a backseat?
I hear this stroking ego thing tossed around a lot.
But what is it really?Examples please!!!


ASK A CASH: Some examples of stroking a man's ego is doing the same things to him, as he does to you. If he tells you how attractive you are, let him know how attractive he is. If his sex is good, tell him that, cause I'm sure he has no problem telling you how cook your kryptonite is. If he's moving towards being successful, reinforce that you believe in him and he can accomplish that. Surprise him with a nice dinner on a day that's not his birthday, and wait on him. Massage his shoulders or stroke his temples after a long day of work. Ask him how HIS day was, and listen. All these things are simple, but women are so heady (especially attractive women), that they think this "lessens" them as a wowan, so they don't do it, but yet want or expect ALL these things from men. Make him feel good, instead of it all the time being about you.

GROSS DUDE: Ummm.. stroking an Ego is pretty self explanatory.. paying compliments is stroking an ego..make someone feel good about themselves..what dunce doesn't know that? Have they never heard a Beyonce song?! (Brew Note: No need to be insulting!)

SUpreme: Sorry...no can do. Since I never have needed anyone to "stroke my ego", I can't give you examples in my own life. My ego is quite healthy. I need no one to tell me anything to give me or boost confidence.

Mr. Crab: Personally, I think ''Cater To You" should be required sister listening! Now go make me a sandwich!

Well there you have it. Treat a man like a King, make him a random sandwich and listen to LOTS of The Creole Queen for tips. Unless you're dating SUpreme. He doesn't need 'ish from you, HEFFA!

Let Johnny school you on how he lays it down. (Insert mandatory Eddie Murphy is a lucky man, joke here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home