The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Ask A Dude Roundtable: REVERSE COUGAR DISCRIMINATION/BEING A MAN EQUALS THREESOME?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ask A Dude Roundtable: REVERSE COUGAR DISCRIMINATION/BEING A MAN EQUALS THREESOME?

Your favorite Witches hosted a cyber sit down with several of the opinionated (right or wrong) fellas in our cipher and grilled them to the white meat. We're hoping these discussions can start a dialogue (In the comments section please), and foster a greater understanding between the genders. Now that you have met our dudes... let's chop it up!





Brew Q:

  • Do you enjoy the adoration of someone who is younger and less experienced?
  • Is having your ego stroked more important than you actually stepping up your game?
  • Can an almost 40 year old man truly connect with a 19 year old girl?

Big In Europe: Who doesn't enjoy adoration by people of any age? I don't think having
your ego stroked had anything to do with the age of a person. Being in a relationship means stroking each others ego. If the person your with doesn't make you feel good about being you, then why are you with them? Age has nothing to do with experience. I had my first ménage a
trios when I was 17. My father, who is 60 years old has NEVER had one. In that instance, age means nothing. (Brew Note: Frankly, I'm not sure what it means here, either!)

People can connect with anyone, honestly. When I was 25, I dated a woman that was 12 years my senior. No woman ever questioned that. I have to wonder why it's an issue when the shoe's on the other foot. I guess its cool to be a cougar.

(Brew Note: Girl, Bye!- yes girl... Older women have been getting traded in for newer models since the dawn of time. Damn right it's awesome that younger men are yielding to the power of seasoned poont!)

Gross Dude: Me personally...no. and I can't even explain the motivation of other fellas either. I'll knock off a young girl but not really interested in going through the work to get the ass....no matter how little work it takes. (Brew Note: Dear God he is gross.)

Rev Real: Yes, that is fun. I think brothers enjoy both. They want their egos stroked but then they also want somebody who “raises the bar”. I don’t think a 40 year old man can connect with a 19 year old. You can’t vote? Can’t drink? Don’t remember Menudo or New Edition when Bobby Brown weighed less than 250? Holla. There’s just not enough to discuss beyond pillow talk.

SUpreme: I have a rule I learned when I was young – age truly ain’t nothing but a number. As such, I NEVER tell anyone my age. Even if they’re family. I judge people on who they are and how we connect, and nothing else. I would never stop myself from finding love simply cuz a woman is older or younger – if we vibe and feel attraction, let’s do it. However, I will NOT get my Robert Kelly on. I follow the old Muslim rule – half your age, plus 7 is your cut-off. Thus, if you’re 30, the youngest you can date is a 22 year-old.

I don’t need my ego stroked – it’s quite healthy enough. I need a COMPANION, who loves me for me and vice-versa. Can a 40 year old man truly connect with a 19 year-old girl? Sure – anything’s possible. It’s just not bloody likely. He’s probably out for the panties and the naiveté.

Ask A Cash: Younger women are cute, but they’re also a pain in the ass. Most of them haven’t had reality hit them yet and expect the world on a platter. It’s cute for the first three weeks. Then, next! Having your ego stroked and stepping up your game don’t relate at all. You can step your game up, and have a woman still be all about herself and not stroke your ego. You can have a woman stroke your ego, and you are content with working at Burger King. They don’t relate, but stroking a man’s ego is important in keeping him feeling like a man, and desiring you. A near 40 year old man, in my opinion, has no business being with a 19 year old woman. They’re from two different worlds, and she’s not even a woman yet.

What say you?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 6:01:00 PM EDT , Blogger Brooke said...

Great answers! even tho the 3some comment lost me a bit... ;-)

 
At Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 9:31:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

You and me both, sister!

 
At Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 10:44:00 PM EDT , Blogger K. Michel said...

Yeah, having your ego stroked is very, very nice. But, there's also something to be said for someone who inspires you to do better. Someone who dares you to chase them. I know this.

The thing is though... it isn't a choice. Why do "harder", when you can do "easier"? Unless the rewards match the difficulty, most people are going to go with easier as well.

 
At Friday, July 24, 2009 at 2:15:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

Someone tell me what it is to STROKE an ego anyway?
Is it telling him he's the man... letting him be the man and taking a backseat?
I hear this stroking ego thing tossed around a lot. But what is it really?
Examples please!!!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home